-
September 3rd, 2006, 09:34 AM
#1
Inactive Member
I own this dividing network but do not konw how to use it, does it suit for my new project? I have the woofer altec 414 8B and a 802D compressions with altec 511B.
Can someone provide me the frequencies that are cut with this dividing network?
Thanks for your help
-
September 3rd, 2006, 10:18 PM
#2
Senior Hostboard Member
Greets!
No, it's not suitable for your components. It's a 3 kHz XO, but I don't know what combo the E series was in theory optimized for. With a 511/802 horn, one of the 500 Hz XOs, preferably a N500G would be my choice and replace the caps with PIO.
GM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
This forum has been viewed: 28131802 times.
Bookmarks